[Xerte] xerte grades

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 13:50:51 GMT 2008

Good to know, thanks.

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Vivi kasse
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 1:49 PM
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] xerte grades

I have tested it in an online  moodle platform. It works perfectly!

I’ve updated pageTemplates.xtp to track a score from the quiz page.

There is an optional property on the quiz page ‘SCORM Tracking’. There are two options:

‘Track First Score’ will only save the user’s first attempt to the LMS; ‘Track Last Score’ will set each score the user gets in the quiz to the database.

I’ve tested it with the test suite and it works fine as far as I can tell. I haven’t tested in an LMS, so if anyone can give it a whirl, I’d be grateful for any feedback.