[Xerte] grades in xerte and moodle

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 3 15:16:41 GMT 2008

Welcome to the list!

Xerte is SCORM compliant, meaning you can set the score for a user. I imagine Moodle allows you to then see / report on the scores for each user.

To set a score, use this script:

_level0.setValue(“cmi.core.score.raw, 90); //sets the score to 90

You will need to package the piece as a SCORM package, version 1.2.