[Xerte] About frameworkTemplate.fla

Eloy Muñoz eloyms at gmail.com
Sat May 31 10:35:05 BST 2008

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your response. What I am doing is taking away the default
interface and substituting it for a custom interface I am doing. For
doing it I based myself on frameworkTemplate.fla The problem I have is
the following:

On this .fla, I don't have the page count icon and it wont load me the
titles of the pages as well as the title of the learning object.

I have seen on the .xml file of the example that there is a:
LOtitle="This is the Learning Object Title"

I was thinking that there might be a function already that I can use
to send this parameter to my flash interface.Otherwise, any idea on
how can I do that?

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 11:19 AM, mark.tomlinson at acns-group.com
<mark.tomlinson at acns-group.com> wrote:
> Usint the default interface, the page titles are set for you based on the title properties of your pages you add.
>
> Have a look at a page and change it's title property.  Is this what you are looking for?
>
> Mark

Eloy Muñoz Salinas
http://www.meymun.com/