[Xerte] Hello and question

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 14:03:14 BST 2008

And no Blackberry?
Slacker.
;-)

Dave

From: paul.beckwith at acns-group.comTo: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.ukSubject: RE: [Xerte] Hello and questionDate: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:00:16 +0100

He’s gone mountain biking with his mates somewhere! But welcome to the list….

Paul
AC&S Ltd

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Dave BurnettSent: 30 May 2008 13:56To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.ukSubject: [Xerte] Hello and question

Hi all, I'm an old AW hand, but pretty newbie when it comes to AS. Looks like Xerte is as close as we're goimg to see to the AW paradigm, so I figured it's time to get some toes in the water. I know Julian off the AWARE list and was trying to contact him directly, but no response.Hope all is OK and he's just on holiday in Greece or something. Cheers, Dave