[Xerte] Drag and drop 3 items onto 3 targets

Lockley Patrick Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 29 12:35:48 BST 2008

Hello,

The dragging works fine here.

2 options for making items go back to their original positions

1) Replace the word "snap" with "replace" in the dragItems attribute
2) Replace the word "snap" with "leave" and into your error scripts add
the new line

else if (dragDrop.objectDropped == viaduct2){
   feedback.setText("<b>Try again!</b>");
   viaduct2.animate(320,4,5,"linearTween"); <---- add this line but
change the ID for the one that has failed
}

Viaduct2 is the ID

animate is a function as such

animate(x co-ord to move to, y co-ord to move to, speed, style of
movement)

Hope this helps

Pat