[Xerte] Remove buttons from template

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 23 10:11:34 BST 2008

You just need the script

rootIcon.hideControls();

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of E.A. Draffan
Sent: 23 May 2008 09:52
To: 'Xerte discussion list'
Subject: [Xerte] Remove buttons from template

Please could you remind me where I need to go to remove the buttons from
top right of the template as I am producing flash exercises in just one
slide for learners with cognitive difficulties and going by your idea of
not using a back button to go back to web pages we felt it was best to
then remove all navigational elements so they just use the browser
buttons.

Many thanks for all your help.

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan