[Xerte] uploading and hanging

Mark Tomlinson, AC&S Ltd mark.tomlinson at acns-group.com
Wed May 14 09:58:12 BST 2008

What type of server is it?  If it is a Linux / Unix based server the files
are case sensitive in terms of file name so if the system is looking for
XMLEngine.swf and you have the file called XMLengine.swf (for example) that
is a different file in Linux / Unix terms and so it won't be found.

Try using a reverse proxy such as charles http://www.charlesproxy.com/ as
this will show you what is happening and you can see if files are not found
etc.

Mark

  _____