[Xerte] scaling Xerte output to fit browser window

Ron Mitchell ronm123 at googlemail.com
Sat May 3 14:14:08 BST 2008

Hi list/Julian
I'm still trying to get a Xerte file to scale to fit the browser window
onload and when it is resized. I can appreciate that this may cause other
problems with layout etc but I'd like to test that to see if there are
any. I've
used some css to get the container div scaling and used the following:
myRLO = new rloObject('100%','100%','test.rlo'); in the html page but my
Xerte content still displays at either the default stage size or the pixel
dimesions added to stageSize.
Anyone got an example or suggestions how to do this?
Cheers
Ron