[Xerte] Xerte Workshop: Nottingham, 18th August, and Elearning Conference

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 16:04:38 GMT 2008

Good people,

We are tentatively beginning to organise a workshop for Xerte users here
at Nottingham on 18th August 2008. I know, August is a long time away,
but it is to tie in with a large e-learning conference being held here
between 19th - 21st August. There will be at least a couple of Xerte
related sessons on the conference timetable as well. The conference
details are here:

http://www.elearningsummit.eu

We're working with the orgainsers to sort out a special deal on pricing
for the conference for Xerte users as well. I'll let you know some more
details once we've finalised the details.

Please let me know what you think about the idea of a face to face Xerte
workshop in August,

Julian