[Xerte] RE: How do you use the Path property of a Decision icon?

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 25 09:54:27 BST 2008

The PHP manual at http://docs.php.net/manual/en/ might be a good place
to start discussions. It depends what's going to work best: do we want
docs that anyone can edit, which might need some sort of QA process to
stop things getting messy, or do we want something more akin to
livedocs, where the documentation is fixed, and only people with rights
can create new content, but anyone can comment on it at the bottom of
the page?