[Xerte] RE: How do you use the Path property of a Decision icon?

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Mon Jun 23 19:14:24 BST 2008

Thanks Ron.

I didn't find calculate as an option for the branch property in the
help, so I had left it as sequential. After setting that to calculate,
and removing the curly braces from the path property, it is working fine
now. I also found that the path property is zero-based, so the first
branch is path 0, the second is path 1, etc. I thought that might be the
case, but now I know for sure.

Paul