[Xerte] Transitions

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 23 08:34:09 BST 2008

Has the image loaded when you try and run the script?

If you set the transition property on the icon to wipe('in',2,'None',
'EaseNone',4) it works fine, as the function is called once the image
has loaded up.

If you want to do iconID.wipe('in',2,'None', 'EaseNone',4); then you
must make sure the image has loaded before trying to run the code.

Does it work if you set the transition property directly?