[Xerte] Xerte - learning

Paul Beckwith, AC&S Ltd paul.beckwith at acns-group.com
Mon Jun 16 08:31:58 BST 2008

Hi Ron,

Glad you could make it!

Paul

  _____

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of ron at kccsoft.com
Sent: 14 June 2008 06:29
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] Xerte - learning

Hello all:

I'm a newcomer to this list, an AW refugee from the AWARE list.

I looked at Xerte a few months ago during my search for another app and
really didn't give it the depth of look it deserved. After reviewing it
again in greater detail I'm pleasantly surprised and very impressed at the
effort that has gone it to this application. And the fact that it follows in
AW's bloodlines is exciting.

Like any beginner I'm stumbling on the simple things. I'm wondering if there
might be some simple code examples anywhere on the web that I could analyze
as a learning tool. things like interactions, frameworks, etc.

TIA RonM