[Xerte] Arabic characters

Eloy Muñoz eloyms at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:23:58 BST 2008

Hello all,

I have this problem and I hope anyone can give me an idea on how to fix
this. I am trying to define a template for arabic content. I find that there
is a problem when publishing ,while the text direction is correct, I dont
seem to be able to have the correct punctuation on the paragraphs. I edit
the text from an external css. I know that Flash is limited regarding CSS
but I was thinking that there might be a way to edit my text elements on
xerte to make this work out. An example of my CSS (I assume that
text-justify: kashida; is not working):

p {
    font-family: "Traditional Arabic";
    font-weight: bold;