[Xerte] Problem when enlarging Xerte movie

Ron Mitchell Ron.Mitchell at tower.ac.uk
Wed Jun 4 15:56:21 BST 2008

As Julian is hinting I think this is an Adobe Security Settings thing which doesn't appear when viewing online. You can add the path or drive letter via the online security settings manager but you can also fix it for all users by adding a text file to the Macromed directory. See the guide here: http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=1165eb90&sliceId=2