[Xerte] Using swf sound files and problem with drag and drop

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 21 10:25:02 BST 2008

Are the files in the root of the project folder? XMLEngine.swf will
attempt to load them, and as you say, the controller loads, but the
sound doesn't play.

Publish it and try it a browser. Put all the files in the root of the
project. When you try and run it in the authoring environment, the piece
is getting loaded by the XMLEngine.swf in the Xerte application
directory, and so paths are not relative to this location, and you can't
(presumably) pass in the variable 'FileLocation' into it.

When you publish and run it in the browser, the paths are as your
component-thingy expects them,