[Xerte] Can I change the alpha property of button.swf?

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Fri Jul 18 17:26:57 BST 2008

Yes, it's the flex component button. I see the flex button class
includes a fillAlphas style. The Flex 2 reference describes it thusly:

fillAlphas
Type: Array <http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/2/langref/Array.html>    CSS
Inheritance: no
Alphas used for the background fill of controls. Use [1, 1] to make the
control background opaque. The default value is [ 0.6, 0.4 ].

I've tried:

tocButtonRs.style.fillAlphas="[1,1]";
tocButtonRs.style.fillAlphas=[1,1];
tocButtonRs.fillAlphas="[1,1]";
tocButtonRs.fillAlphas=[1,1];

I'm not sure of the proper syntax for setting the style of a flex
component. Everything I've found online use mxml syntax. Maybe you can't
control it.