[Xerte] Can a page be removed from the Table of Contents?

Lockley Patrick Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 17 10:09:49 BST 2008

Hi Paul,

Not sure about removing a page from the contents list - the help doesn't
list a page property that would do it.

However if the page is last in the rlo, you can set the title to be
empty. They still can get there by clicking the arrows though?

Though you still need a way of preventing people getting into the page
before a condition is met, so you'll need a script as the first child of
the results page, containing something like

if(quiz_done!=true){

    rootIcon.prevPage();

}

I suspect a better answer may be with you next week.

Pat