[Xerte] Editing products of templates?

Martín Dobovšek mdobovsek at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jul 15 11:29:39 BST 2008

May be from local software, but i used the same (winzip) to package again and solved my
problem.

I downloaded again xerte 1.11
Installed again.

First package ok (without passwords)

Afterwards all of them gave pass protected files.

I solved packaging again the generated files with external zipper (winzip)

Best regards

Martin