[Xerte] Editing products of templates?

jventola at verizon.net jventola at verizon.net
Mon Jul 14 19:29:19 BST 2008

Thanks for the offer.  Before I mail you the file, I need to clear up something.

The test suite at the site you linked seems to be for Scorm 2004, whereas our WebCT is
only Scorm 1.02.  Could that be the problem? Unfortunately, the wizard does not let me
choose the Scorm version. Is there a way to tell which version the wizard is packaging?

Another clear problem is firefox.  I tried running some scorm packs I had uploaded and run
before within WebCT.  In Firefox 3, even the one from eXe reported lack of content, though
it showed the table of contents.  When I ran that from IE, it still worked fine.

I also discovered that when I tried to unzip my scorm locally, I could see the files, but it was
expecting a password. I'll have to see if all scorm zips are password protected, or only the
ones from that wizard.