[Xerte] Dynamic Templates quiz tutorial

Lockley Patrick Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 11 09:50:26 BST 2008

Again, can't asnwer this fully (JT is on hols so I am the substitute).

However, I know that if the template Data isn't found, then the window
will never appear (or effectively run minimised and appear empty when
maximised).

Try writing debug(_level0.templateData) somewhere in the code and seeing
if you get a message.

Hope this helps