[Xerte] XML loading

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 8 08:52:30 BST 2008

If you wanted to get at the events right off an XML object, I'd have to
subclass the native XML class and override the onLoad method. It would
give a class in xerte called, say, xXML, and I think you'd then be able
to hook up event handlers to it. I've not found a need to do this so far
though, and I've not tried it.

It is rare to need to load up two or more xml files for a piece. The
engine already handles loading up one file quite nicely as the LO
initialises through the templateData property,