[Xerte] Default interface size

Riley Fred Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 17:53:45 BST 2008

Thanks, Pat - I knew it was something simple, but I just didn't look at
all the properties in the LO icon. It might be worth renaming the
defaultSize property of this icon at some point to defaultTextSize as it
deceived me at first (though I'm easily deceived ;-)) into thinking it
was the stage size.

Cheers

Fred

Fred Riley
Learning Technologist, School of Nursing, University of Nottingham
Vcard: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/sonet/about/fr_uon.vcf