[Xerte] Some simple Qs and comments

Riley Fred Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 14:38:55 GMT 2008

Thanks, Julian - I'd never have guessed that, but it works a treat.
Neither would I have thought to use the 'rs' rather than 'id' property
to reference the button. I couldn't find the setStyleProperty method in
the Xerte scripting reference, but presumably it maps onto an object
method in the Actionscript class hierarchy? Not button as that only has
one method, but perhaps a parent object?

Cheers

Fred