[Xerte] Some simple Qs and comments

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Tue Jan 29 18:42:09 GMT 2008

To respond to your main question, to navigate to the next page I use a
button interaction with the following in a script icon:
rootIcon.nextPage();

In my specific case this navigates to the next page on the Main Icon
Flow, but you could navigate to any page on any framework by using
myFrameworkId.gotoPage(pageNumber). pageNumber comes from the id.pages()
property of the framework, and, I expect, is zero-based, so pageNumber
for the first page would be 0, the second page would be 1, etc.

Here is more information on Frameworks from the Help file:

Properties
id.currentPage
id.pages (array)

Methods