RE: [Xerte] Scorm 1.2 packaged with Xerte 1.9 doesn´t comunicate with LMS

Martín Dobovsek mdobovsek at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Feb 6 10:06:11 GMT 2008

Tenney, Paul:

I have Flashplayer 9.0.115.0 in windows XP SP2 and Explorer 6.0.2900.2180

I downloaded Firefox 2.0.0.11 and installed again Flash player from Adobe; same problem:
LMS do not change lesson status from NOT Atempted nor lesson time actualized.

I see diferences between Xerte 1.5 and all higher.

1.5 function OK with all LMS and browsers.

I tried on diferent LMS server (original www.claroline.net/demo) and same results

I uploaded again scoTest.zip to my LMS with Firefox. Same results: LMS do not comunicate
with sco in those parameters.

I test again scoTest.zip with ADl test suit with recent downloaded Firefox/flashplayer:
same results: here is the ADL log  (i need to close the window to get out).

Hope this help.

Tell me what additional test i can perform.

Best regards and thanks for excelent support.

Martin

 Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL)
Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM®) Version 1.2
Test Suite Version 1.2.7
Self Test Log
   Test Identification Information: