[Xerte] flash error

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 10:30:39 GMT 2008

Yes, go to the project page on assembla:

http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/xerte

You can check out the files without needing to be a team member. I updated some files yesterday, and I'll ask Pat to update his files with these corrections in today. Once you've checked out the files you can keep an eye out for any updates easily enough.