[Xerte] 404 not found errors

Geoff King gking at carrhill.lancs.sch.uk
Mon Dec 8 13:32:23 GMT 2008

I'm getting 404 errors now. For example when I attempt to create a toolkit I get a 404 error for '/setup/edit.php'. However 'edit.php' does exist in the web document root. The 'properties', 'edit' and 'preview' also cause similar 404 errors.

I have mod_rewrite enabled in my apache configuration.

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its content.