[Xerte] Toolkits - random suggestions/changes (feedback frominstall)

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 18:36:04 GMT 2008

Patrick Lockley wrote :
> Hi David,
>
> Apologies if the annoucement didn't make it clear - if you have a
> working install - you don't need to re run setup.

No - it was perfectly clear - I was just installing a fresh copy - so
I could have old and new running along side each other.

> I'd prefer not to tell people what to rename demo.txt to be, as then any
> one with an installer might now what its called on other people's
> servers.

Well, you could do e.g.
if(empty($_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'])) { /* is it PHP_AUTH_USER or just
AUTH_USER? */
        die("Must use Apache (.htaccess etc) authentication");
}

or words to that effect.

Thanks
David.

--
 David Goodwin                          Pale Purple Limited
 Office: 0845 0046746                   Mobile: 07792380669