[Xerte] Republishing -- is it necessary?

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Fri Aug 22 23:37:04 BST 2008

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you refering to javascript
functions in the launch page? Don't I have to create my own and add them
to the launch page? Or are you refering to an updated XMLEngine.swf?

I do republish if I've installed an Xerte update. But then I look at
which file dates/sizes changed, and some of the swf files haven't
changed. Generally XMLEngine.swf will change, and I'll copy that to the
webserver, the .rlo, and any other files that changed, but I usually
don't upload the new html files, unless I notice a major change.

Hope things went well at EeLS,

Paul