[Xerte] problem importing xerte scorm package into moodle

Jude Clark jude.clark at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:26:02 BST 2008

sorry Julian - i don't wish to be pedantic but how else could i read this:

*If you don't write code yet, you will be able to use Xerte to integrate
text, graphics, animations, sounds and video, create simple interactivity,
and deliver it in an accessible interface. Content can be SCORM compliant
for delivery in any LMS or VLE. *
to me that sounded exactly what i wanted ...