[Xerte] problem importing xerte scorm package into moodle

Jude Clark jude.clark at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 12:51:59 BST 2008

thanks i will try the stage size thing

regarding the code - no its not a show stopper if its something that i do
once per course/object and if its not too complex.

I am working for a company who have a large number of legacy
(face2face/written) courses/content which they are going to
convert/republish as scorm objects in moodle - I am more of an instructional
designer than a developer and so i know what we want to achieve and i am
happy to learn to use a tool to create what we want - but the development
time per course is critical - and they don't have an in house developer
(because there are no other developer requirements in the company) - thats
why i am exploring a range of different tools - to see which will deliver
the professional output we want - sit happily in moodle - give us a bit of
data back for tracking and with shortest learning curve for me and whoever i
have to teach this process to in the company.
:)

Jude