[Xerte] problem importing xerte scorm package into moodle

Jude Clark jude.clark at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:24:21 BST 2008

when i created a new zip myself it imprted into moodle no problem - but when
xerte did it - it would not work - said manifest was missing but manifest
was there. i cross checked both zips and both seemed to contain same files.
so i would think at least ro moodle it seems to be a problem with the zip
that xerte is creating.

i used compressed zip not winzip when i zipped manually

Jude