[Xerte] problem importing xerte scorm package into moodle

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Thu Aug 21 18:27:12 BST 2008

Julian is presenting at EeLS, which runs through today, so you might
need to be a bit patient. He replied to a question yesterday, so he may
get a chance to reply later today. The Xerte team is very quick to fix
anything that is broken, if that turns out to be the case.

 Paul Swanson
 Instructional Designer
 Harland Financial Solutions
 Portland, Oregon, USA