[Xerte] Is there a way to make an exit button?

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Thu Aug 7 18:10:07 BST 2008

So how do you access external javascript? I've added the following to
the script section of the html page:

function closeWindow () {
    // closes this window
    self.close ();
}

I've tried calling it with:

getUrl('javascript:closeWindow()');

and:

ExternalInterface.call('closeWindow');

Neither work, so I know I'm not doing it right. What's the correct
command and syntax? fsCommand?

Paul