[Xerte] Xerte Training Day

Paul Beckwith, AC&S Ltd paul.beckwith at acns-group.com
Thu Aug 7 17:20:27 BST 2008

Hi everyone,

Julian Tenney, lead developer on the Xerte Project has kindly agreed to host
a full day of FREE training on the Xerte e-learning tool to coincide with
the European e-Learning Summit this month. This will take place on Monday
the 18th at the University of Nottingham. As many of us have been using
Xerte very successfully for sometime now, this is a great opportunity to
find out more about it with one of the best interactive designers in the
business.

More information: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/

If you (or any of your colleagues / contacts) are interested in attending
please let me know so I can send over further details.

Best Wishes,

Paul Beckwith

AC&S Ltd (European e-Learning Summit)

Tel: +44 1253 855997