[Xerte] Problem when Unpackaging Xerte File

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 7 16:05:49 BST 2008

Delete all the files that are created when you publish the piece and
re-publish it. I think the .rlo file referenced in the web page is
different to the one in the folder. Re-packaging it should sort it out,
or you can manually check the file referred to in the html file is the
same as the one it tries to load,