[Xerte] Layering...

Paul Beckwith, AC&S Ltd paul.beckwith at acns-group.com
Tue Apr 29 14:35:52 BST 2008

Thanks Julian,

Also, is there a way to capture an event when a target area icon fails to
move a graphic to the correct position?

In other words I have an image that I want to be dragged to a target area
but if it is dragged anywhere else I want it to be put back to its starting
position (using animation preferably)