[Xerte] Latest version of Xerte?

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 18 10:55:39 BST 2008

Sorry about that - I've changed the version number there now. We usually
make a new verison available about once a month. Sometimes there are
significant new features, othertimes you'll not notice any difference as
the changes are behind the scenes, or are fixes / enhancements to
existing functionality.

We update the web site and the rss feed when we do that to let people
know. I can also post the rss feed text here if that would help.