[Xerte] Tools.xml file fault?

mark.tomlinson at acns-group.com mark.tomlinson at acns-group.com
Fri Apr 11 17:43:58 BST 2008

 Jules

	Yes, I saw those in the folder, but they were not showing on the
menu until I edited the XML slightly.  I am on a different machine
now, but I think there was an extra closing tag in there by accident?

	I am interested in developing more, but I feel I need to get my head
around the basics first ;-)

	Cheers

	Mark
 On Fri 11/04/08 1:11 PM , "Tenney Julian"
Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk sent:
   @page Section1 {size: 595.3pt 841.9pt; margin: 72.0pt 90.0pt
72.0pt 90.0pt; } P.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } LI.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } DIV.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" }