[Xerte] Xerte vs. Vista

Jim Taylor jim.taylor at machineryhealthcare.com
Thu Apr 10 19:03:56 BST 2008

Probably more than we want to know! Some of our core software doesn't work
with it. The publisher (in Germany) has been working for months to make it
work. Sometimes the easiest answer is to set up a dual boot machine.

Jim Taylor, CPMM
Director of Operations
Machinery Management Solutions, Inc.
 <http://www.machineryhealthcare.com/>
765-366-4285
www.machineryhealthcare.com <http://www.machineryhealthcare.com/>
Healthcare for Production Machinery and Facilities

  _____