[Xerte] Xerte and Php & MySQl

Scott Elliott scott.t.elliott at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:46:51 BST 2008

I'm new to the list so not familiar with the recent posts.

Has anyone successfully used Xerte with Php and MySQL?  I want to be able to
store data that trainees type in a text entry frame.  I also want to read
data from MySQL.

I'm a former Authorware user trying to find a suitable program to fill the
void.  I was able to use Authorware with php and MySql.

Thanks in advance

--
Scott Elliott
Instructional Developer

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may be privileged,
confidential, is legally protected. This information is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of
this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other
party unless permitted to do so by law or regulation. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure,
copying, or distribution, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for
the return or destruction of these documents.