[Xerte] xerte vs. Vista

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 15:33:05 BST 2008

I certainly expect Xerte to work with Vista. I know people are using
Xerte on Vista and I've not heard of any problems. I did some work
recently with someone who was working on Vista and no issues came up.
Can any Vista users shed any light on this?

So what happens? Do you get any errors? Did you install it as an
administrator on your machine? Do you have admin rights when you try and
runt it (though you shouldn't need it)?

Glad you like it.