[Xerte] Xerte Workshop: Nottingham, 18th August, and Elearning Conference

Riley Fred Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 7 15:56:30 BST 2008

This reply is a bit late in the day as I've been away on holiday, but
IMO a workshop would be a good idea, for existing Xerte users, and for
newbies and wannabes. It might take a bit of organising, mind, as you'd
have to cater for different user groups, so you could be making a rod
for your own back, Julian, unless you can rope some colleagues in to
help.

Cheers

Fred Riley
Learning Technologist, School of Nursing, University of Nottingham
Vcard: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/sonet/about/fr_uon.vcf