[Xerte] Very simple Drag and drop

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Sun Sep 30 21:25:55 BST 2007

As a complete newbie to interactive Xerte I have been struggling to get a
simple drag and drop with two items and one target to work -  the fish goes
to a net but if the bird is sent to the net it springs back - 'well done'
comes up when the fish is in the net and then the user goes to the next
slide.

The drag and drop sample on the Xerte site seems to want to debug itself
when I run it and does not tell me whether I have submitted the right
collection of words to the tick, cross or tin can and I feel it is a bit too
complex for learning disabled adults - the users I am working with for this
exercise.  It is designed to enhance mouse or keyboard use as well as to be
a learning task having listened to an audio file on the subject of fishing.

I am wondering if anyone has an rlo that I could blatantly copy!  (she says
blushing!)  I have to admit that I have been trying to track down flash
files on the web and most are once again too much for this audience. I am
happy to share the final result with anyone who wants to use the templates
if they work!!!

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab