[Xerte] change 800x600

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 21 13:19:24 BST 2007

The obvious thing to do would be for eXe to make it easy to include a
Xerte piece in one of it's pages. eXe creates web pages, so in theory it
ought to be easy to include a Xerte piece in an eXe piece.

When you publish a Xerte file, you get the html and a bunch of other
supportng files. If you look at the html file, you should easily see
which tags you need to copy and paste into an eXe web page to include
Xerte content in an eXe piece:

The Xerte htrml is this:

<head>
<title>Interactive Learning Content</title>
<script type="text/javascript">
if (navigator.appName.indexOf("Microsoft") != -1){
  VoiceObj = new ActiveXObject("Sapi.SpVoice");
}
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src = "rloObject.js"></script>
</head>

myRLO = new rloObject('800','600','example.rlo');
</script>

You need to add the div tag and it's contents, and two script tags in
the head to your own (eXe) pages, and then include the other files Xerte
produces in the same folder as the eXe page.

Have a good weekend,

Julian