[Xerte] change 800x600

Stefan Rasporich srasporich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:10:38 BST 2007

Hello Julian,

I have been using eXe to create a digital portfolio for myself, and
have had some students build arts-based games with it.  I find it
makes an aeesthetically pleasing webpage without having to use
dreamweaver.

Here is my site http://www.ucalgary.ca/~sderaspo/ePortfolio/index.html

As for a collaboration, well, your strengths seem to be the layout and
support for first time users.  I would like to see both become more
accessibility oriented, with SMIL media, etc.

But what do I know - really, I'm on the artsy end of these techs. :)

Stefan