[Xerte] Making controls bigger and return to a web page.

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Tue Oct 30 16:15:25 GMT 2007

I am wondering if anyone knows how I can make the controls bigger for those
who have dexterity difficulties?

The other option is just to add an action button to start the sound - in
this case we might use a symbol similar to the volume sound symbol.

The second question is - what code do I need to get the xerte file to
automatically close and allow the user to return to the web page that hosts
the learning object when the task has been correctly carried out?

Thank you so much for your help.
Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab