[Xerte] New version wrinkle

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Thu Oct 25 18:21:23 BST 2007

I downloaded the latest build today, and now find that when I hover over
a Table of Contents button, the debug panel pops up with just NEW in the
main window. I created my TOC button using the button.swf, and it
executes a script icon that has just rootIcon.showTOC(); in it. I've
checked every script icon in my Learning Object, and debug only appears
in a deleted icon.

I use the button.swf elsewhere in the file, but the debug panel only
appears when I hover over the TOC button.

 Paul Swanson
 Instructional Designer
 Harland Financial Solutions
 800.274.7280 Ext. 2462