[Xerte] Spanish translation

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 14:04:15 BST 2007

Good question. I'd like to add the ability to support multiple languages to the default interaces, but that's not going to be this afternoon I'm afraid. In the meantime, you can develop your own swf that acts as a framework controller and use that as the interface - see the templates/frameworks folder in the xerte installation folder for an example.

Leave it with me. What I'd do, I think, is to have additional languages configured in some external file, so all languages can be catererd for. It's bit a bit of work as some of the text is hardcoded into the buttons and other items.

Julian